Wednesday, May 15, 2013


I like drinking coffee alone, and reading alone. 
I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone. 

It gives me time to think, and set my mind free. 
I like eating alone, and listening to music alone. 

But when I see a mother with her child, a girl with her lover, or a friend laughing with their best friend, I realize that even though I like being alone, I don’t fancy being lonely. The sky is beautiful, but the people are sad. I just need someone who won’t run away.
(source: here)

This poem is simply amazing. This is how I feel everyday....like literally. Maybe I'm just spending too much time by myself but I like being alone since that's when I often find the answers I'm looking for.  

Btw I finally started Pinterest. If you're interested, pls follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment