Friday, July 13, 2012

Sheep? Lord of the Rings? Countryside?


It's been 2 years since I came to New Zealand. Before coming here, I had no idea what New Zealand was like because I couldn't picture anything. But now I get used to living here and I feel like New Zealand is a bit too small. Of course I like this country since it's quite and peaceful unlike the busiest country, Japan. :P But if I had to live here for the rest of my life, I would definitely choose another country.....I mean I prefer bigger countries(Dear kiwi friends, I'm sorry but that's my honest opinion). BUT I like traveling around New Zealand. The scenery is just so beautiful and it's quite safe here so it's a perfect place to travel alone especially for girls like me. :D I'll leave here in 2 years so cannot wait to travel more cities. But first, have to improve my English skill more....Well I feel like my speaking skill hasn't gotten better at all so have to do something about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment