Thursday, January 19, 2012

Food movie

Since I came to New Zealand, I've been thinking about delicious food because to be honest the food at my college sucks. I'm not saying New Zealand's food is bad. Actually there are some great cafes and restaurant near my college so I love it. BUT I wish I could eat great food everyday like I used to in Japan(cannot believe I miss Japanese food that much). I guess I should cook something this weekend. Anyways, here are some movies I like. Oh no...I am getting hungry again.


Every time I watch this movie, it makes me want to eat italian food so bad.


Love this movie, too. As you can see in the trailer, the food looks amazing.


Yes, Charlie Brown. I used to watch the scene at "4:20" over and over again just because the food looked so good. lol But the story is really good as well. So touching.


Just perfect!

って自分どんだけ食に対して執着してるんだろう(笑)でもやっぱり和食が一番だなってこっちきてから思います。

No comments:

Post a Comment